This Day in Led Zeppelin is the first in a series of apps that chronicle the biggest names in music, including unique audio-visual elements.
Compiled by the team who run the award-winning This Day in Music, (the web site, book and iPhone app), This Day in Led Zeppelin is a celebration of one of biggest and most successful rock acts the world has ever seen. Lists every gig the band ever played, including set lists, recordings, gigs, TV performances - the daily Zeppelin diary. Has a Zeppelin quiz with hundreds of interactive quiz questions, scored out of 10, with unique score sound clips. Includes a detailed critique of every studio track and every Zeppelin album with a unique link to play any Zeppelin track contained in your own iTunes library within the App. Or instantly buy the track to complete your library via iTunes. Features hundreds of Zeppelin Trivia facts with brand-new Zeppelin graphics. It's the comprehensive guide to the group's career, using Zeppelin trivia and facts covering the group's entire history.
Bonus features include:
- Free rock ringtone - unavailable elsewhere and unique to this App. (Not performed by Led Zeppelin).
- A Zeppelin career overview from former Melody Maker editor Chris Charlesworth, who, during the 70's, spent time with Zeppelin on tour in the US and flew with the band on their private jet 'The Starship'.
- Links to the official Zeppelin stores for all their music, merchandising and sheet music, plus LedZeppelin.com and the band members' own websites.
- Free unique Zeppelin art wallpaper.
- Includes many photographs of Zeppelin live and recording venues specially shot for this App.