On The Way To Woodstock is an immersive, interactive timeline that explores the phenomenon of how a generation evolved from sock hops to Woodstock. Enjoy over 100 hours of narrative, photography, videos and music from the 1950's, the 1960's and each of the artists that performed at the 1969 Woodstock Art & Music Fair. Your iPad comes alive with over 100 rare color photos of Woodstock from award-winning photographer, Barry Levine.
You will find little-known facts about the performers and the events of the festival as you browse this stunning gallery. In this app you will:
- Effortlessly experience the essence of life in the 50's and 60's featuring family life, social changes, politics, music and culture.
- Dive deep into the topics and personalities of the time with videos and thoughtful narratives.
- Immerse yourself in artists from Buddy Holly to Jimi Hendrix, each featured in individual sections filled photos, videos, even essential songs and albums.
- Enjoy over 100 rare photos from one of the only Woodstock photographers who managed to have color film at the festival
- Explore the characters and artists that chose not to play the festival ? AirPlay support for videos so you can stream audio directly to your Hi-Fi speakers or audio/video to your Apple TV
- Over 45 hours of video content diligently categorized and organized for your viewing pleasure
- The ScreenSaver that allows your app to behave like the perfect coffee table book