Musicality makes online music services like Pandora, Last.fm, and Grooveshark just as easy and powerful as iTunes. If you love music, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
• Take control with the media keys, keyboard shortcuts, and the Apple remote
• Stream to AirPort Express, Apple TV, or any AirPlay-enabled device
• All the features of the website when you want it; a simple player when you don't
• Close the Musicality window and your music keeps playing in the background
• No more fumbling with extra browser windows or tabs!
• Works with Pandora (US only), Last.fm, and Grooveshark
• Works with Last.fm's Audioscrobbler
• Works with both free and subscription services
→ FAMILIAR FACES
Musicality is built right on top of the same websites you already know and love, so every feature of every service is available—now and in the future. It works with both free and subscription services, and requires no extra downloads or sign ups.
→ IN CONTROL
Musicality makes it easy to play, pause, skip, and rate your music—or just quickly see what's playing. Use the built-in media keys (F7, F8, F9), your own keyboard shortcuts, the handy system menu, or the Apple remote.
Stream your music to an AirPort Express, Apple TV, or any AirPlay-enabled device. You can even stream to multiple devices, and listen on your computer, all at the same time!
→ HEARD, NOT SEEN
Go ahead and close that window—Musicality will keep right on playing in the background! One less window to juggle, one less browser tab to accidentally close. And if you ever want the Musicality window back, it is just a keystroke away.
Musicality works with the popular Growl notification service to let you know what song is playing—including the title, artist, album, and cover art—simply and unobtrusively.
Musicality can send information about the songs you play to Last.fm, where you can get recommendations, share, track, and graph your listening trends in all kinds of interesting ways.
Musicality makes your music better.