Pandora Radio…better. Muse makes Pandora Radio as easy as iTunes with keyboard shortcuts, AirPlay, song notifications, and more
• Take control with the media keys, keyboard shortcuts, and the Apple remote
• Stream to AirPort Express, Apple TV, or any AirPlay-enabled device (OS X 10.8 only)
• All the features of the website when you want it; a simple player when you don't
• Close the window and your music keeps playing in the background
• Works with Last.fm's Audioscrobbler
• Works with both free and subscription services
→ IN CONTROL
Muse makes it easy to play, pause, skip, and rate your music—or just quickly see what's playing. Use the built-in media keys (F7, F8, F9), your own keyboard shortcuts, the handy system menu, or the Apple remote.
Stream your music to an AirPort Express, Apple TV, or any AirPlay-enabled device. You can even stream to multiple devices, and listen on your computer, all at the same time! (Requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion)
→ A FAMILIAR FACE
Muse is built right on top of the Pandora website, so you already know how to use it and every feature is available—now and in the future. It works with both the free Pandora Radio and the ad-free Pandora One, and requires no extra downloads or sign ups.
→ HEARD, NOT SEEN
Go ahead and close that window—Muse will keep right on playing the background! One less window to juggle, one less browser tab to accidentally close. And if you ever want the Muse window back, it is just a keystroke away.
Muse works with the popular Growl notification service to let you know what song is playing—including the title, artist, album, and cover art—simply and unobtrusively.
Muse can send information about the songs you play to Last.fm, where you can get recommendations, share, track, and graph your listening trends in all kinds of interesting ways.
Muse makes Pandora Radio even better