MPme won the Music Discovery, Recommendation & Creation category at Midem, the world’s largest music industry trade forum held in Cannes.
MPme is curated radio.
MPme listens to thousands of radio stations in real-time and uses that data plus your music library, listening habits and those of your friends to recommend stations that will be great for you. And then you can listen to them.
So if you’d like to listen to your favorite radio station, it’s easy. Just search for your favorite station, we’ll fetch it and you can listen.
We will also use that radio station to look for other radio stations that are similar to the one you know and love and plays other music that you enjoy. So if your favorite station is playing something you don’t really like, then you can switch over to something that will play something you like and also perhaps introduce you to something you didn’t know. How do we do this? Well, we use data from a multitude of providers, including The Echo Nest, mix it all together and add our own music and software engineering expertise.
- Recommends radio stations based on your music library, listening habits and those of your friends.
- Extensive station, artist and track information pages.
- Search by station, artist or track.
- Favorite stations, artists and tracks so you can quickly look them up when you want to listen to them (or similar) at a later date.
- Connect with Facebook and Twitter to share what you're listening to with friends.
- Also, when you connect with Facebook you can see what your Friends like. And, if they're using MPme you can see what they're listening to and join them.
- Airplay support with compatible devices.
- Play music in the background on your iPad.
- View an extensive list of station airplay history.
- Buy current or past playing tracks on iTunes.
- Monitor data usage for both WiFi and cellular signals.
Having issues? Try our Support Forum (http://support.mpme.com) or our FAQ section on our Website (http://www.mpme.com/mpme-support/faqs/).
Can't find a specific station? Get in touch with us via our Contact Page (http://www.mpme.com/contact/)