Mixtape is a digital throwback to the once ubiquitous cassette, making it simple to craft custom music mixes and share them with friends by tagging them on Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Mixtape works best with an Rdio subscription or a premium Spotify account. Without one of these subscriptions you will only get 30 second samples of songs courtesy of Rdio.
With Mixtape you can:
- Quickly create and share Mixes of your favorite music.
- Discover new music from featured artists and popular mixes from other Mixtape users.
- Create mixes from your Facebook likes, your most listened to tracks. or generate a random mix from a genre.
- Comment, favorite and share Mixtapes.
- Follow other Mixtape users to stay on top of what they are listening to.
- Scrobble to Last.fm
|In order to hear full songs, you'll need to be a premium subscriber to Rdio or Spotify.|