Plug in a pair of computer speakers and you have an instant P.A. system.
The app uses the built-in mic in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod 4 to amplify your voice and output it through the headphone jack. Just connect a pair of powered speakers and you have a quick and easy way to make announcements at meetings, parties, or any other type of function.
- Plug in a pair of computer speakers to make a P.A. System
- Plug in a pair of earbuds or headphones to allow you to hear better in noisy situations
- Plug in an FM transmitter to make your iPhone into a wireless mic
- Simple, easy-to-use design
- Volume meter lets you see the sound level
- Great for speeches at meetings, parties, and other functions
Note: The app should be used with a pair of speakers or earbuds/headphones, otherwise you will hear feedback (since the mic and speaker in your iPhone are close to one another).