Use StreamTunes on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to play video, music, documents and photo files streamed over WiFi or 3G from your Windows PC. No prior conversion or syncing required. Using an Apple TV (with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 5.0 or greater), StreamTunes can play through your TV, turning your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch plus PC into a home media center for all your files.
- Large number of formats supported without prior conversion
- Video replay up to HD quality 720p on the iPad, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) Media Server does on-the-fly transcoding for WiFi or 3G or iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Continuous, single and random playlist modes
- iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes playlists and tracks
- My Pictures special folder for serving your pictures
- My Documents special folder for service your Word, Excel, PDF, text format files and much, much more
- Play all your music, display album
- Play using your iTunes playlists.
- Play full playlist or single tracks
- Background audio player or full screen audio player
- Full screen video player supporting HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- AirPlay audio and video support (video requires iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 5.0 or greater)
What You Need To Have:
StreamTunes runs on your iPad, Phone or iPod Touch so long as you use iOS 3.0 or greater. StreamTunes is a universal app. Buy once and run on an iOS device.
You also need the free StreamTunes Media Server program running on a PC with Pentium4 or greater running Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP. A 1.8Ghz Core 2 Duo or faster is recommended.
The StreamTunes Media Server is a free program that StreamTunes users can download from https://www.streamtunes.tv/mobile
StreamTunes requires a continuous connection between your PC and your iOS device. Network conditions may affect video quality or the ability to connect.
StreamTunes is a transcoding server and may require significant CPU power to perform transcoding. To play movies in 720p, a 2.4Ghz dual core CPU or better recommended. Pentium 4 and Atom CPU users should use the low video quality option in StreamTunes to avoid pauses and stalling while watching video. Support HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) standard.
Connecting from an external location (3G or non-local WiFi) requires manual port forwarding on your router using the StreamTunes Media Server Router Setup.
|iPhone & iPad||$0.00||None|