Advanced video player for Google TV devices.
- Navigate your media collection on internal storage of Google TV, attached USB drives and mounted Windows shares (SMB).
- Play video files in all formats supported by your Google TV device from local drives or remote shares.
- Switch audio tracks in multilingual files.
- Use external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
- Use embedded MKV text subtitles (Experimental. Enable "MKV extended support" feature).
- Stream video and images from iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad (including YouTube) over Airplay. First Airplay app for Google TV platform! (Experimental. Music streaming and DRM are not supported yet).
- Play videos (including some live streams) from HTTP sources IceStream/IceFilms is partially supported!
- Movie covers and movie sheets are supported now! Use Movienizer or ThumbGen to generate images.
OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUMS:
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/gtvbox
It is not possible for the developer to answer customer's questions in Android Market comments! If something does not work, please, post to forum. You will get help shortly.
The following formats and containers were tested on Logitech Revue: AVI, MKV, TS, MP4, M4V, 3GP, MOV; H.264, DivX; PCM, AC3(5.1), AAC(5.1), MP3.
Sony TV also supports: VOB, M2TS, MPEG2, MPEG.
Sony Bluray supports all formats above plus DTS sound.
Logitech Revue NO LONGER support MPEG2 video codec and MPEGTS/VOB/MPEG containers. Sorry.
If you have no sound while playback, your video file might have unsupported audio track (like DTS).
A (ALT) - change audio track.
S - switch subtitle tracks.
O - change Revue optical output mode AC3(DolbyDigital)/PCM (for Revue only).
P - set Revue video output mode to 50Hz (PAL).
N - set Revue video output mode to 60HZ (NTSC).
+/- - change subtitle size.
To play all media files in a folder longclick the first one and select "play this and next files" or press Play.
For search press S.
To open HTTP URL press L.
The app is compatible with:
- Logitech Revue (official Honeycomb firmware)
- Sony NSX-40GT1 (official Honeycomb 3.1 firmware)
- Sony NSZ-GT1 (official Honeycomb 3.1 firmware, with DTS support)