Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles. Only $49.99 for a limited time.
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ New: Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"Great concept... this app looks sick"
- David Pietrzak, earkandiplugins.com
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control"
• Audio Unit hosting - use your favorite plugins
• fluid interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets - quickly change between settings
• unlimited history - everything you do is stored
• polyphony - process multiple voices
• encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. ◀
▶ Audulus collects usage data in order to detect and fix bugs. More info can be found at http://audulus.com/documentation/#analytics. ◀
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.